ESP of the Year Award Nominations Due Soon!!!In 1995, the lEA Representative Assembly passed a New Business Item establishing the ESP of the Year Award. This award is meant to further emphasize the contributions of Education Support Professionals to their association, their schools, and their communities.To insure the widest possible participation, the nomination procedure for the ESP of the Year Award shall be as follows:
- Each local association affiliate can submit one nominee through their local president.
- Any member of the IEA Board of Directors may also submit one nomination.
- Only one application per individual will be accepted. (If multiple applications for the same individual are received, application eligibility will be determined by the earliest received.)
- Members of the ESP Council and alternates are not eligible for this award.
- Nominations must be submitted by Jan. 16, 2020.