Summer is a time for you to rest, renew, and recharge. It is a time for self care. Find something you enjoy….then enjoy it.
I have been keeping busy, but finding time to recharge!!
It has been a busy summer with:
- National Education Association Representative Assembly
- Participating as a facilatator in a fabulous virtual NEA Mentoring Program
- Participating in and presenting in the Summer Leadership Academy (next week)
- Planning/organizing, prepping for a VERY productive Education Support Professional Council year
- Planning and organizing for my local’s mentoring program
- Last but most importantly, taking time to breath and enjoy my family
WHY do I do what I do? Well, I enjoy it. I love trying to make a difference and I believe that all support staff deserve to be treated with respect and have the resources they need to support their students, schools, districts, and communities.